All Star Selection Process
1. Selection for All-Star Team Managers shall be determined by a vote of the Board of Directors
2. Selection of players is as follows:
a. There will be five (5) "Sanctioned Little League" All Star Teams. Senior, Junior, 11-12 year old (Little League Tournament), 10 - 11 year old, and 9 - 10 year old.
b. There will be one 8 and 9 year old team if allowed by District 20 and the league hosting the tournament.
c. There will be one 7 and 8 year old team if allowed by District 20 and the league hosting the tournament.
d. There will be one 6 and 7 year old team if allowed by District 20 and the league hosting the tournament.
e. All players of eligible age and who have played in 60% of regular season games shall be on the ballot - except 12 year old minor players.
f. Major managers will choose the 11 -12 year old team.
g. Major managers will choose the 10 - 11 year old team.
h. AAA Managers will choose the 9 - 10 year old team.
i. AA managers will choose the 8 and 9 year old teams.
j. A managers will choose the 6 and 7 year old teams.
3. Prior to voting the managers will have an opportunity to discuss players on their team that should be voted as All-Stars. Managers may cast votes for up to ten (10) players and cannot vote for their own players, for the 6-7 year old team the managers will vote for all 12. Ballots will be tabulated with unanimous selections being counted first followed by those falling one vote less than unanimous and do on.
4. The manager assuming responsibility of the All-Star team will have the opportunity to fill all remaining vacancies from all eligible players, regardless of the number of votes received. For the 6-7 year old team the managers can select additional players over 12 once both teams have been selected.
5. There is no stipulation that every team be represented in the division’s final All-Star tabulations.
6. Every All Star team will have at least 12 players.
7. Each All-Star player and family will sign an All-Star commitment form indicating that they will be present for games and practices for the duration of the All-Star Tournament. If a selected player cannot be present for the games or otherwise declines to participate, they will be replaced with the next highest voted player.
2021 All Star Dates
Coming Soon/Subject to Change
9U June 22-July 5
10U June 21-July 5